Mihaela is an Associate with B&A and member of the Corporate M&A team.
She has a broad range of experience in real estate/energy transactions, in relation to projects that have shaped the Romanian real estate market. She has outstanding experience in all types of real estate projects, from office buildings and shopping centers, residential, logistic and industrial related projects to handling concession agreements, public-private real estate partnerships and agricultural investments.
She has adviced both foreign and Romanian clients on private sales and acquisitions, complex lease agreements, as well as construction contracts.
Mihaela is specialized in:
• due diligence, drafting, structuring and negotiating real estate transaction documents;
• assistance with construction and development of real estate projects;
• mergers and acquisitions and joint ventures in real estate area;
• general corporate matters in the real estate industry;
• urbanism and town planning;
• real estate aspects on wind and photovoltaic projects.
She enjoys travelling, sports and spending time in the nature.
MAIN PRACTICE AREAS:
Real Estate, Energy