Technology, Media & Telecommunication
Our TMT practice covers legal advice to both local and international companies specializing in telecommunication services, with respect to the acquisitions of various players on the Romanian telecommunication market, to spectrum licences, numbering resources and VoIP services, localisation of terms of services, media, television production, consumer protection, consumer liability and product safety.
Our team has an excellent knowledge of the telecommunications, media and information technology legal framework and has had great exposure to, and knowledge of, the TMT phenomenon, being thus able to provide legal solutions that respond to the current demands of the TMT sector.
- Advising an American multinational corporation specialising in internet-related services and products on enforceability of ”click-to-accept” and e-Signatures in Romania, in B2B and B2C contracts, and other corporate documents;
- Advising a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise on provision of electronic content in Romania via EU established entities (including advice on matters related to data protection, e-commerce, consumer protection, media and advertising regulations with a cross-border component);
- Advising a leading international telecommunications service operator on the provision of telecom services in Romania as well as telecommunications regulatory issues;
- Advising a well-known beverage manufacturer on the implementation of a brand awareness campaign together with other members of its group in Romania;
- Advising a global automation smart technology and control solutions company on certain negotiations regarding the implementation of federated telecom services at group level.