Real Estate & Construction
Our lawyers have been involved in some of the largest and most complex real estate transactions on the Romanian market, involving, inter alia, the acquisition of real estate, real estate development, financing and rental of real estate, title investigation, finance and security etc.
- Advising a major Swedish automotive industry manufacturer of commercial vehicles on high profile real estate matters;
- Advising a well-known real estate developer on the acquisition of land , drafting and negotiation of the contracts related to the development of the project and obtaining of a construction loan for the development of a retail centre, including a hypermarket and commercial gallery in Galați;
- Advising a major farming company on several transactions such as the sale, purchase and leasing of almost 5,000 hectares of land (due diligence included);
- Advising the largest Austrian power utility company on real estate matters, including the relocation of their head office to a premium location in downtown Bucharest;
- Advising a leading European investment bank on a EUR 22 million credit facility made available to a Romanian subsidiary of a large Austrian aluminium corporation for the purpose of financing the construction of an aluminium casting plant in Arad.