PPPs, Public Procurement & Infrastructure
Our lawyers have been involved in advising on all stages of PPP procedures and on risks raised by the applicable legal framework, assisting clients in negotiations of PPP agreements with public authorities, advising on the implementation of the structure of transactions etc.
Moreover, our firm has significant expertise in providing business advice to clients acting in various industry sectors (such as transport, mining and natural resources, construction, public utility services, automotive, food, consumer goods etc.).
- Advising a well-known Romanian airport on public procurement matters related to its rehabilitation and modernization, including Red FIDIC contract and representation in front of the National Council for the Settlement of Complaints;
- Advising a leading Romanian technology company on identifying the strategy for the joint procurement of maintenance services regarding hospital buildings and technical equipment by the competent authorities;
- Advising an engineering and contracting company specialised in the oil and gas sector on the development of a Romanian CHP power plant by securing a PPP partnership with the local municipality for land and heat off-take;
- Advising a global consulting and engineering company on various issues related to the company’s involvement in a public tender organised for the "Road Rehabilitation BEI VI 6R8 - Design and Building of DN1C Livada - Halmeu“ project, as well as for “Baia Mare Airport” project;
- Advising a leading consortium of companies specialised in investments and financing in the green energy and real estate sectors on the implementation of a nationwide waste-management programme at municipality level.