For our office located in Bucharest, we are looking for a hands-on Receptionist, with main responsibilities:
- Perform front-office duties, including directing incoming calls and taking accurate messages;
- Monitor and process incoming and outgoing mail, faxes and packages;
- Arrange meetings and greet visitors;
- Protocol related activities;
- Book of conference rooms;
- Manage library;
- Perform other general administrative duties upon request;
- Follow the job role internal procedures;
- Working hours: in shifts, one week from Monday to Friday 09:00 – 15:00 and one week from Monday to Friday 14:00-21:00.
- Responsible, organized, efficient and flexible person with good people skills;
- Good interpersonal and organizational skills, able to manage multiple tasks with conflicting priorities;
- Ability to handle difficult situations;
- Good English skills;
- Good experience with MS Office applications;
- Previous experience is a plus;
- Preferable university program graduate or during university studies.
Offer (bonuses, benefits)
- 6 months contract with possibility to be extended;
- Highly professional work environment and friendly team colleagues;
- Private health insurance;
- Food vouchers;
- Birthday day off and birthday treat.
Please send your resume via email at email@example.com.
You can download the recruitment announcement here.