- Working hours: from 3 p.m. (15:00) to 9 p.m. (21:00);
- Secretarial Support;
- Handling incoming telephone calls, incoming and outgoing fax messages and e-mails;
- Making travel arrangements, hotel reservations, organizing meetings;
- Organizing and maintaining office files and records;
- Follow-up of hearings on portal just website;
- Printing and sending statements of defence, appeals, notifications and requests to courts;
- Preparing files with copied documentation for complex projects;
- Drawing up various internal documents, reports, and correspondence;
- Filing documents to the post office when needed;
- Reception activities when needed.
- Higher education;
- Very good command of English;
- Computer literate (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
- Dynamic, well organized and responsible person, willing to learn new things;
- Experience on a similar position (assistant manager, executive assistant, secretary etc.) would be considered a plus.
* Only suitable candidates will be contacted.
- Highly professional and friendly team colleagues;
- Private health subscription;
- Food vouchers;
- Personal and professional development trainings;
- Team building and social events (8th of March Party, 1st of June Kid’s Party, Christmas Party, concerts and cultural events);
- Birthday day off and birthday treat.
Please send your resume and a letter of intent until 20 March 2017 (motivating 1. Why you? Why do you think that you are different from any other applicant for this job? 2. Why us? What made you choose our company?) via email at email@example.com.
You can download the recruitment announcement in pdf here.