Billing Coordinator Wanted
- Provide accurate advice on billing queries and procedures;
- Handle a specialised program in order to fill out invoices promptly;
- Arrange, prepare for and attend revenue reviews with designated partners and associates;
- Prepare and deliver pre-bills to partners and others nominated to assist the process, including narratives and other analyses as required;
- Set-up new timekeepers and maintain timekeeper data such as rank, type, dept., etc.;
- Ensure compliance with client’s billing protocol, balancing and reconciling billing worksheets;
- Close liaison with partners and lawyers and focal point for queries;
- Raise billing guides, draft bills and finalise bills;
- Verify description and RON/EUR amounts for accuracy;
- Maintain client/client-matter data such as effective dates, type, billing/responsible/assigned managers;
- Maintain necessary override rates at the client, matter and timekeeper level;
- Ensure that bills are sent out and filed promptly;
- Set-up new clients and client-matter codes as per client contracts;
- Frequent contact with clients by phone and email, liaison with all levels of partners;
- Liaise with Accountancy Department of the clients on billing issues and queries to prompt resolution;
- Run reports (billing reports, financial records, practice area financial report, lawyers financial reports, clients financial reports, matter manager financial reports etc.);
- Provide support during the annual and quarterly reforecast process;
- Hold Cash Register with all relevant documents and cashier (cash);
- Collaboration with other departments in order to solve clients’ needs;
- Keep records for suppliers in order to centralize the costs on invoices;
- Holiday and leave records for the employees;
- Travel records (domestic) of employees;
- Accounting backup when needed.
- Minimum 1 year of experience (experience in a law firm would be a plus);
- Excellent technical skills;
- Commitment to work in a very challenging and hard working environment;
- Dynamic, well organized and responsible person, willing to learn new things;
- Proactive attitude, self-assurance;
- Advanced computer skills;
- Good command of English.
* Only suitable candidates will be contacted.
- Highly professional and friendly team colleagues;
- Private health subscription;
- Food vouchers;
- Personal and professional development trainings;
- Team building and social events (8th of March Party, 1st of June Kid’s Party, Christmas Party, concerts and cultural events);
- Birthday day off and birthday treat.
Please send your resume and a letter of intent until 24 February 2017 (motivating 1. Why you? Why do you think that you are different from any other applicant for this job? 2. Why us? What made you choose our company?) via email at email@example.com.
You can download the recruitment announcement in pdf here.